||The best of Florida isn't crowded. And it isn't expensive. It's off the beaten path,
but it's easy to find. Once you've arrived, you'll stay. You'll have found what so many have come looking for
and missed ... often by only a matter of miles. Stoneridge Landing has the Withlacoochee State Forest on the west
(7 miles) and the famed Tsala Apopka chain of lakes on the east (3 miles) ... yet convenient to shopping, golf,
tennis, churches and the Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, all of which are within five miles of
Stoneridge Landing. Take the time to visit. Follow the map to Stoneridge Landing, Florida's most unique community.
You'll find what you're looking for ... let it take the rest of the world a little longer.
Florida Living Doesn't Have to be Expensive!
- Average Monthly Base Lot Lease of $237.00
- Estimated Monthly Utilities of $154.00
- Community Pool and Clubhouse
- Security and Roadway Gate
- Horseshoes, Shuffleboard and Measured Mile
- Administrative and Mainteance Staff